THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Need a Tattoo/Easter Sunday

Photobucket

I love Rihanna's "Cute Skull" tattoo. Rob and I sat in Empire Ink and came up with a tattoo for me, It;s great but I can't tell you what it is until I get it.

So I got my lip pierced...If there is anything I'm learning from this experience it's that I won't ever get anything else pierced again. And it's my lip. I went for the gold on thsi one folks. I mean, once the healing stage is over I'll be fine adn once I get a stud I'll be fine. This hoop is so big and bangee!

Easter was nice...I saw a lot of family. It's so weird going around everybody as an adult. I mean I'm grown now and I've been changing a lot from my teenage and childhood ways. I dont work, I have crazy hair, I don't play sports, I have a lip ring, and I'm weird. I think my younger cousins can look up to me, I'm defionetly different from all their other older cousins, but they never see me. I'm really far removed from my family in a lot of ways.

I was driving by the cementary on Mapel St. today and I saw a girl standing at the gate, staring into the graveyard with sorrow all over her face. the way she leaned up on the gate and held onto the links showed that she was really longing for the person she was thinking about to be alive again or at least "ok." Something told me to go into that cementary and look for my grandma's plot, but when I got inside it was so big and there were so many gravestones that I didn't know where to start. Plus, it was a little creepy being in a cementary all alone. It was a beautiful day, though. I called my mom and asked her if she knew where her mom was burried, but she couldn't remember. So I paid it.

I went to church this morning. I'm proud of myself.

0 comments: