THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Current Stress Stratus

Yes, I meant Stratus!

So I'm 20. Yeah, it was pretty anti-climactic. I mean, i didn't expect fireworks to spray from my loins or anything. I think that when I was a mere pre-teen i thought 20 would bring riches and joy. As I grew older, I guess I thought it would bring a new found sense of self or a higher level of maturity, but all it brought was nothing. I mean I'm thankful and everything, but I turned 20 and ate an ice cream cake.

I did make some new goals, tho, which is great:
I want to start up a DJ company by 2011.
I'm going to take some summer classes @ Tri-C this summer.

These things will happen.

Photobucket

So right now I'm juggling a relationship, relationship problems, researching for this DJing thing, learning Spanish, classes, getting my journalistic life back together, and breaking up with BUS. All of these things are happening and they're causing me to have sudden urges to find the nearest window and jump. PLUS, wait listen to this, PLUS, my roomate whom I was supposed to be living with again next year bailed out on me for reasons unknown, and now I have no idea where I'm goign to live next year. I'm checking out cardboard boxes...jk. I'm staying optimistic. I think I see myself in Korb or McDowell.

I quit weed again on Friday. I'm already twitching, but I'm going to see how long I can go. Hopefully far far.

K, Bye!

3 comments:

Teesha said...

seems like you have a lot on your plate ! good luck with all of that =]

and weed is bad !! doesnt it increase the risk of prostate cancer in males or somethin ? not to mention it stinks =[

BrandNubian said...

shut up? no it doesn't! does it?

D. said...

you broke up with BUS? lol don't we all at some point lol...thats not funny but i went through the same thing so i can sympathize. stay strong my brotha!