THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Say NO to Uggs!

Photobucket
There's something I've been wanting to get off my chest for about a year and a half now...and now that winter's over I can finally say it. UGGS ARE OUT OF STYLE, LATE, UGLY, AND A DUMB PURCHASE. next year, SHIT even this summer! I don't want to see another girl wearing a pair of Uggs. I WILL say something to you if this happens. I just hate seeing so many people being so unoriginal. She has on Uggs, so you have on Uggs, and all your friends are wearing them out tonight? This is ridiculous! I can't take it no more! Black, white, Asian, Latino! I better not see you wearing a pair of Uggs or I will be forced to tell you you're a lame and you're tacky.

Thank you!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

NO NO NO NO NO NO

2 comments:

Mustang Sally said...

I CONCUR!! There is nothing original or stylish about these stupid boots..and wearing them with a mini skirts is so ridiculous

britny said...

hahaha yes.. uggs are UGG...ly