THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I work for the future and I live for the weekend

Last night was a scene outta Clueless, nigga version. Take it how u wunna. It was the scene from the valley, but instead of the Valley, it was Downtown Cleveland.
So I went over Jeff's and chilled wit him for an hour or two. He needed help picking out something to wear. The van pulled up front carrying onboard Ali, Ish, Ari, and TJ from Cleve. The drinking commenced...Sweedish Vodka and OJ on the way to Cleve. When we pulled up in the P-Lot, guess who was getting out of the car w/ bestie. (Alrite) then immediatly I'm called fake cuz im not jumping up and down. I let Jeff use my 19 yr-old ID and I used my 28-Yr-Old one. All nine of us walked in together. I waited by the door for everybody to getin, Guess Who was last in line. Don't know why I waited cuz Who wasnt payin me no attention. (hmp..?) So I found a seat w/ Jeff, got a long island, smoked w/ Ari and saw Who outside. I found out they know eachother, drama...and I'm gunna end this story early, long story short I end up just taking care of somebody who drank too much for their b-day, missing a chance to chill wit WHO, finding out Who used to tlk to someone I used to Tlk to, and further realizing how fucked up this lifestyle is and how great I am at holding my liquor.
watch this scene its classic, don't judge me:



In other news, Beyonce has some human in her, she shows her human side at the end of this performance. She's a cyborg now and a little less of a robot. Watch:

2 comments:

britny said...

OMG I LOVE THAT SCENE FROM CLUELESS..!!! ok so i kinda get the drama now. wheww

BrandNubian said...

lol