THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scandal During the Holiday Season: This World Crazy yall

So Avery showed me this pic on mediatakeout the other day. And I was like WTF? It was Whitney Houston "new album cover." Lol...I was like wut? why would she do this? she can't dance...this bitch been in the gym...Ray J done beat it into shape...lol
Photobucket
So I forgot all about that shit...Then today, i was working on the BUS website and I was looking for pics of the board members on their Facebooks and wut not. I went to Adrianna's page and went through her profile pics and I saw something familiar...It was a picture of Naomi Campbell wit everything Whitney had on and in the same stance. I Knew Naomi was the first one to do this b/c c'mon, who'd jock off Whitney?
Photobucket
Then I put it all together...and I googled it. Whitney's album cover is a fake! she is in the studio, but this is not real. This is hilarious though. Whoever did that is a genious...

Yall!!!
Jimmy Jones is comin out wit a Christmas album. He makin a mockery outta Christmas yall...he smokin blunts wit Baby Jesus and no not Big Baby Jesus (aka Ol Dirty Bastard), The real Jesus!!! lol, this shit sad.

1 comments:

britny said...

im confused about this storY? but it seems sketchy..