THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Let's go back to '96 and do '97 all over again

Sunday Morning...suddenly fell in love with this song.


I'm goin through these situations...nice lunch date w/ Ari today. We ate Indian food at Aladins...I might go out in CLeveland tonight...I miss Beth Pollack's presence...I need a life...I love Beyonce's drive, and I need some of that...Jeff lives down the street from my mom now, thats just retarded...I'm walking down there ina few...I can't wait for M.I.A. to drop that baby...I miss BK everyday...I can tell Toya anything and she'll give me advice, but I complain a lot and I'm a punk lol...Avery's a frat boy...Me and Jarel are coming back to a common place...Rob is pissin me off daily...I need to get my SHIT together...My mom can't sing...I can't wait to get a car...I quit smoking weed...hopefully the more i say it the more I'll believe it.

0 comments: