THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am not a One-Trick Pony

Photobucket
Do I look high?

"I wish I could fit myself in my pocket, and tie myself to a rocket, and send myself to outer space, I wish I had a different face...I wish my life was a little less seedy, why am I always so greedy?" -Lily Allen, "Cheryl Tweedy"

In my tavels I have found that it's better to be a happy, easy-going person. You make more friends that way, not to mention the fun you'll have.

"Life is 5% what happens and 95% how you react."
"Always question authority"
"In order to BE fierce, you have to KNOW you're fierce. In order to KNOW you're fierce, you have to BE fierce."
These three quotes have helped my life and my confidence, tremendously.

I can't wait for this year to start, I'm shitting on everybody.

0 comments: