THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Uhuru

So I've been neglecting this blog like nobody's business, but today is a great day to update.
1st of all...I'm single and it's Summer. 2 innocent aspects of my life that when combined can be very dangerous. 2nd...I have eczema on a few parts of my body and it's making me angry. These past 4 weeks have been very interesting. Besides breaking up w/ Ballkid, I've been trying to get my mind right. I took a trip to Columbus to see Angelo and Will. I came out to Will officially, which was a little less climactic than I thought it would be. He already knew. So...I'm officially happy with things b/c that weight of stress has been taken off my shoulders. The rest of that weekend was cool. I got a chance to talk business with Will's mom and dad. They're trying to figure out a way for me to work for their business. I may be blogging for them or something. The conversation was so deep. I talked about some of my goals and how I don't want to work for anyone but myself. I'm really starting to see how this could be possible.
Uhuru Drama has been plaguing me. I missed my interview...It's a long story, but just know that it wasn't totally my fault. So I lost a little bit of the steam I had going in regards to working on the magazine, but my recent move back to Kent has helped put me back on track. I don't have things like photoshop at my mom's crib.
Photobucket

WE ALSO REALLY REALLY NEED A WEB DESIGNER!

i'M TRYING TO BECOME ONE OF THOSE, MYSELF. I just need some practice.

That's all for now. Luv y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I get really bad eczema on my face and my arms. I have been to dermatologists, doctors, naturopaths and done some crazy shit like cut out gluten, dairy, tomatoes (I know) to no avail. The only thing that has really settled my skin down has been olive oil. I rub a little on the affected areas before I go to bed and thats it. I also eliminated the most stressful factor in my life (boyfriend) and it has cleared right up. Maybe you are a little stressed?
Do you moisturise? Sometimes you gotta use lotions without fragrance and all that other crap.

Look at me here droning on about moisturiser. Haha. It's only because I know how annoying and inconvenient eczema can be.

britny said...

omg eczema? wtff.. i think i have that sometimes
i like how yer just like here's my life:end of story on yer blog. it's cool like that.
im happy you came out to will. u guys have alwAys been tight you know so now u can have that all out there. obviously he doesnt care if he's known for a while.
also i love the banner. its awesome. i wish we had similar blogging styles cuz we both like doing it .. maybe if we fused our styles somethin good would happen. i'm serious about this zine i'm making tho- want to have something to put out when i go back to NY. at coffee /book shops/ school etc. if we all collaborate (me, you , nat, andrew,benj, edgar, other creative friends) we could have something really fucking cool and tangible to show off. wish i had more time for that stuff, but anything u want to create will go on there. since its my brain child, it will be called THE BODY ATTACKS ITSELF, naturally. let's get this together
love you