THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Mourning.

I'm sitting here @ work, Looking like a jerk
(You're a jerk, You're a jerk!)
Outside, my gas tank's on E
Wanna hop in my car so I can be free.
But the little bit of gas I got won't get me far.
Gettin broker everyday just because I have a car.
I wanna take a trip across the world, but I got no funds
So I'm runnin round like a squirel trynna get a nut
They say Africans live in tiki huts, some do, but some
livin in homes like king tut.
They made their money off of exploiting the impovrished
kindda like a crack dealer in my hood. On some real ish.
I really like that song by Nina Sky called 'On Some Bullshit'.
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Dawn in Melbourne - Kayta Hackman

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My flying saucer pic - yayyy!